Friday, May 16

Weekend Reading


via Arnhem

Happy Friday! What are your weekend plans? I'm going to be busy planting trees tomorrow & Sunday {assuming all of the snow will be gone after this rain}. Isn't it hard to believe Memorial Day weekend is only one week away?!


Here is what caught my eye this week:


I would love to live in a little surf shack at the beach.

Cute beach bags!

Have a shady yard? Check out how to Grow a Shade Garden.

Chelsea's Flower Arranging 101 class looks like so much fun!

DIY to try: How to Make Concrete Candles.

I seriously want one in every color. Such a great cause to support, too.

This Beet Crust Pizza looks divine!

And I could eat this Cold Soba Noodle & Coriander Bowl every day. {With gluten free noodles, of course!}


>> View more Weekend Reading posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment