Friday, March 13

Weekend Reading


via Pinterest

Hi, friends! Happy Friday the 13th! How was your week? Well, it's currently snowing & the wood stove is cranking here. I can't believe Spring is just one week away! Woo hoo! All of the Spring-y images around the internet have me ready to put away my warm clothes & break out the tank tops, maxi dresses & flip flops. I think the beautiful bohemian girl above captures the feeling of Spring perfectly. And how amazing is her hair?! Have a fabulous weekend!


Here is what caught my eye this week:


Loving this macrame swing! {See more of my current Etsy favorites.}

Stacked boho bracelets. A major do!

A fun DIY: How to make beeswax candles.

What's New & Hot for the Garden in 2015.

A recipe to try: Tagliatelle with Lemon Roasted Chicken. {I buy / like Jovial Gluten Free Tagliatelle Pasta. My local Whole Foods carries it.} 

And this is the super easy Roasted Chicken recipe I use all the time.


>> View more Weekend Reading posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment