Friday, May 30

Weekend Reading


via Pinterest

Happy Friday! I can't believe June is almost here. I'm off this afternoon to the vet for the pup's annual checkup. We found a small lump on his chest earlier this week, so fingers crossed it is just one of those fatty non-cancerous lumps that dogs can get. He's our baby, and I'm really hoping it isn't something major. I'll let you know how he makes out. Other than that, we'll be planting trees and hopefully catching some rays. I hope you all have a fun & relaxing weekend! Talk to you next week.


Here is what caught my eye this week:


Father's Day is June 15th. If your dad likes to grill, this plank grilling set would make a great gift!

Speaking of plank grilling, I have this cookbook & love it! Lots of yummy recipes.

Tiny house perfection.

How to create a Self-Sustaining Edible Windowsill Garden {no yard required!}.

DIY to try: Concrete Modular Geometric Wall Planters.

Have you heard about Wild Apple, a new gluten free magazine? You can read more about them on their Kickstarter page.

A delicious gluten free dish to bring to a BBQ: Quinoa with Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil.

I really want this gold feather ring bowl.


>> View more Weekend Reading posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment