Wednesday, April 16

Travel as much as you can...


via

If you are free-spirited like me, you know how hard it is to live in the same house, town, state, etc. for an extended period of time. I'm always dreaming about the next place I want to live {or live in}. I thrive on a change of scenery. Since graduating from college, I've lived in 4 different states. We've lived in 3 different houses + our Airstream here in Colorado alone. I think it's more about the adventure of trying something new vs. getting bored with where I'm at. Or maybe I'm just a gypsy at heart. So how do I keep my spirit from feeling 'stuck'? Traveling!

Traveling, even for a weekend {yep, we are those weekend warrior types}, to a new {or favorite} place is good for the soul. Road trips are a necessity. Camping makes it more affordable. We're lucky to live in such a great part of the country with so many places that are easy to explore for a weekend. But my heart really skips a beat when we travel to beach destinations near & far. I might be the only person who found a way to turn a trip to Jackson, Wyoming into a beach vacation! I'll fill you in on that later.

Try it - travel as much as you can, as far as you can, for as long as you can. Where are you inspired to travel to next?


>> View more Mid Week Inspiration posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment