Friday, March 21

Weekend Reading


via

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a good week. No major plans here for the weekend, unless the baby arrives! My sister is due any day now. I'm really excited to become an aunt! We know she is having a little girl, and I can't wait to spoil the kiddo rotten. Have a great weekend, friends!


Here is what caught my eye this week:


I'm going to make these natural cleaning products; I bet they are more affordable to make vs. the ones I buy at the store. Plus they come with cute, free printable labels!

10 tips for photographing your dog.

Love this brown eggs + white paint pen =  Easter egg decor idea. Super easy!

This Spinach & Artichoke Quinoa Bake recipe looks delicious! Easy to make it gluten free, too. If you love quinoa as much as I do, take a peek at the quinoa recipes I've been collecting to try.

A great example of using a rubber stamp for packaging.

One of my favorite blogs to read.

I can't stop thinking about these fab vintage mint green diner stools.

And I need these adorable little jewel gem soaps.


>> View all Weekend Reading posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment