Friday, October 24

Happy Friday!


'Hippie on the Road' via Tumblr

Happy Friday, friends! Looking forward to the weekend after a busy week here. I'm working on a shop update for early November, with lots of new boho jewelry + items that would make great gifts to give for the holidays. In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend!


Here is what caught my eye this week:


I made this Pasta with Italian Sausage & Tomato Cream Sauce recipe this week. Super yummy + good comfort food! I used gluten free penne pasta instead of farfalle, and organic fire-roasted diced tomatoes instead of crushed tomatoes.

Currently reading: The Kitchn Cookbook

These tribal butter spreaders are going on my Christmas wish list!

This looks like a cozy space to curl up & knit.

Have a pup? I bet they would love these homemade natural dog treats! {I've made dog treats in the past; they are super easy to make & pups always love them!}

I wish I had one of these cool tooth fairy teepee pillows when I was a kid.

This work space is inspiring me to simplify my studio.


>> View more Weekend Reading posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment