Friday, March 28

Weekend Reading


via

Happy Friday! Can you believe it's almost April?! I hope your week was better than mine; I've been sick with a flu / cold virus that has knocked me out. I don't have anything exciting planned for the weekend... I'm just hoping I feel better! Have a great weekend, friends!


Here is what caught my eye this week:


A Gluten Free, Flourless Carrot Cake recipe. Yes, please! 

How to make an agate jewelry box.

I LOVE the Aida Coronado boho dress featured at the top of this post. Check out their shop, such fab boho pieces {from Sayulita, Mexico}.

This cute leather constellation bracelet is the perfect accessory for spring.

I can't own enough lip balm, and these lip butter balms are on my list to buy next.

Take me away to this secluded beach...

I really want a beaded chandelier for my bedroom; this DIY chandelier looks easy to make & is affordable.

A yummy dinner recipe for Honey Chipotle Chicken & Lime Quinoa Bowls.


>> View all Weekend Reading posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment