Friday, January 9

Weekend Reading


via The Style Files

Happy New Year!!! I can't believe the holidays have come & gone, and it is 2015! I hope your holiday season was merry. We traveled to the Midwest - 3 states in fact - to visit family & friends. It was nice to unplug, and relax & renew for the year ahead. I'm getting around to setting my goals, personal + business, and reflecting on the successes of 2014 & things I need to work on. Do you take time to reflect on the past year & set goals for the new year? Wishing you a warm & cozy weekend!


Here is what caught my eye this week:


I loved reading Sean Brock's food manifesto.

A hearty Winter Vegetable Chowder recipe to try (it's gluten free!).

Pure Green Magazine's podcast with Ashley English about homesteading is really inspiring.

An interesting use for wine corks.

I would love to cozy up in this chunky hand knit merino wool blanket.

I dream of having a walk-in pantry to organize.


>> View more Weekend Reading posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment