Friday, January 23

Weekend Reading


via The Design Files

Happy Friday! How was your week? We finally had a nice snow storm at our house on Wednesday. It has been a pretty dry winter here in the foothills so far. I heard it might hit 70 degrees in Denver on Monday! Is this really January?! I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.


Here is what caught my eye this week:


How to rent a Swedish cottage. My great-great grandparents immigrated to the US from Sweden, and I've always wanted to go there & meet my Swedish family!

A breakfast recipe to try: Gluten Free Lemon Poppy Seed Oat Pancakes.

Do you own a Beachwaver? This looks like it works really well for getting those perfect boho, beachy hair waves. I'm not sure if I can justify the price though. Thoughts?

DIY to try: Lace Twinkle Lights.

I'm obsessed with Mrs. Meyers Basil Laundry Detergent & Dryer Sheets. If you love the hand soap, you've got to try it. Your laundry will smell amazing. Promise. {This is not a paid ad, I just love it THAT MUCH.}

I didn't realize concrete planters & vases could look this pretty!

I made these French Dip / Beef Drip Sandwiches last weekend. Super easy & delicious! {I made them the first way with the pepperoncinis.}


>> View more Weekend Reading posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment