Friday, October 31

Happy Halloween!


via StyleCaster

Happy Halloween! I hope you have fun party plans & cute costumes to wear! Halloween is pretty low key for us. We never get trick-or-treaters in our mountain neighborhood, which is kind of sad because I love giving out candy & seeing all of the costumes. I'll just give our pup extra treats for his tricks this evening :) And how adorable are the pumpkins above?! I'm not the greatest pumpkin carver, so these are much more my style. Have a safe & fun Halloween friends!


Here are a few Halloween-related Pinterest links that caught my eye this week:


How to make spider webs from trash bags.

10 free bat printable templates.

Love these black cat-o-lanterns!

Perfect for a Halloween party: Graveyard Taco Dip.

These Gingerbread Skeleton Cookies are so cute.

A Candy Corn Cocktail. Yum!


>> View more Weekend Reading posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment