Friday, June 20

Weekend Reading


via

Happy Friday! I recently saw this photo on Facebook of ladies hiking in our canyon in the 1920s. I love old photos! What are your plans for the weekend? We are finishing the drywall in the new bedroom we added in our house; I can't wait to have it done. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


Here is what caught my eye this week:


DIY to try: Hanging Table

Great bohemian design & decor in this home

Want to see my latest Etsy favorites?

I love these inspiring 'Simple Evenings' Megan puts together.

What can I do with all of the rhubarb growing in my garden right now? Spicy Rhubarb Margaritas? Yes, please!

18 frozen treats you can make without an ice cream maker. Side note: Do you have an ice cream maker? Do you like it? I've been contemplating getting one for awhile.

Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yum!


>> View more Weekend Reading posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment