Friday, May 2

Weekend Reading


via

Happy Friday! It is going to be a gorgeous weekend at our house - the weather is FINALLY going to be in the 60s. Looking forward to soaking up a little Vitamin D, and checking out a new flea market Saturday morning. What do you have planned?


Here is what caught my eye this week:


Could you live in a grain bin home? Or tiny houses in general?

Love these boho leather coasters!

How to build the ultimate chicken coop.

Speaking of chickens, these felted spring chicks are adorable.

Cook like a local.

See who made the list of the 50 Best Restaurants in the World this year.

I've got a thing for kimchi. Here is a Gluten Free Kimchi Recipe you might like.

Food that regrows itself.

5 raised beds to build. {I have raised beds in my garden, and I love them!}


>> View more Weekend Reading posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment