Friday, April 18

Weekend Reading


via

Happy Friday! As you are reading this, I'm on a 12-hour road trip {yes, traveling again} to my sister's for Easter to see my new niece, Mimi. Looking forward to a long weekend with family. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Here is what caught my eye this week:


Cake! Especially this Sugar Free, Gluten Free Coconut Cake.

And take that cake recipe & use the 3" ring mold recommended here to make little layered cakes.

Loving the Handmade Boho Weavings in this shop.

How to make Rose Lip Balm.

Have you heard of Alt Summit? They are offering free classes online. {I also like CreativeLive's classes, which are free to watch during the live broadcast. And if you keep an eye on their calendar, you can catch the free re-broadcasts.}

A cute 'Free Spirit' boho art print.

I want to focus on creating outdoor living spaces on our property this summer, like this one.

I'm ready for a Strawberry Watermelon Mojito!


>> View more Weekend Reading posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment