Friday, April 11

Weekend Reading


via

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a fantastic week. Mine started at the beach, and is going to end with snow here in Colorado. I'm so ready for flip flop weather! But looks like I can't put away my winter clothes yet... Have a lovely weekend, friends!


Here is what caught my eye this week:


This Etsy shop has adorable boho-style kids clothing & accessories, especially the leggings. I think I'm going to buy a pair for Mimi.

Speaking of Etsy, this advanced shop critique worksheet looks really helpful for shop owners. 

How to make Lemon Mango Mint Body Scrub.

I'm excited to read Ashley's new book, Handmade Gatherings.

25 things that are cheaper at Whole Foods.

I like following Tim & Mary's gardening adventures. They always have great propagating ideas, too!

This is a cool way to keep a grocery shopping list in the kitchen.

Love these boho kimonos!

Have you heard of black bean pasta? This recipe for Sweet Potato & Black Bean Pasta Summer Rolls with Coconut-Lime Tahini Sauce looks like a winner! Plus, it's gluten free.

I think my Great Pyr needs a teardrop camper doghouse.


>> View all Weekend Reading posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment