Friday, February 28

Weekend Reading




Happy Friday! It is hard to believe this is the last day of February. Looking forward to a weekend of skiing at our local resort, snowshoeing here, and hanging out by the fire. Spring skiing {during March & April in Colorado}, with the warm sunshine & bluebird skies, is my favorite time to be on the slopes. I hope you have a great weekend doing something you enjoy!


Here is what caught my eye this week:

This simple dinner James made looks yummy! It's going to be our Sunday supper this weekend.

Have you heard about Stikwood? Peel & stick REAL wood. Pure genius!

Pantry items that double as cleaning tools. Yes, please.

I want to stay here.

Quite possibly the cutest puppy. Ever. {Besides my dog, of course.}

These gluten free mini polenta pizzas would be perfect to serve at your Oscars party. Or at any party for that matter.

I really want a clawfoot bathtub. This one would do.

Lacquered plywood floors. Food for thought.

If you like cozy homes, adorable kiddos, comfort food, lovely photos, Portland and crocheting/knitting/sewing, please read Alicia's blog. {Be prepared to spend a few hours with this blog! She's brought me to tears multiple times. In a good way.}


** The photo above is my view looking east to the foothills. This was a warm, hazy evening at our house. Wait till you see the snow-capped mountain views we have!



No comments:

Post a Comment